2008 ... It was although some events before the new year were not the most enjoyable for me (just remember me ... aaaaaggh! ¬ ¬)-the party this time was at my house and therefore came almost all my family, I was the happiest ending a picture of Ichigo and Rukia in traditional costumes for the new year, the question is that I went with the other a while I did not keep anything what he had done, I always do but this time ... I do not know? xD-there was a momentary power outage then again, I did not give much importance at the moment but then I realized that room &V (: P) but I felt more than 10 because it seemed little while, less than 20 if that is why I find that any number other than 10 or 100 is rare (rarity is mine) and 100 ... pfff! so is 15 (on second thought ... Ichi ... go! xDDDD yeah, I liked).
Martian My Top 15:
01 - "Hananaku Kanashi mo Towa no" by UVERworld (first opening of the second season of Mobile Suit Gundam 00).
02 - "Gekidou" by UVERworld (Fourth opening of D.Gray-man). 03 - "Hana no Nasado-Day
.
'll see if this is possible ... thanks for support:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment