Faranduleando the scene of LJ, I stumbled upon a community whose subject matter is interesting, and without thinking much, I joined it. Also, without much thought to my vacation, which will soon be fed up with genes and plant hormones, I decided it was time to give a little love (or insanity) to my life , so I chose a table and now I embark on the world of art. Because it is an arbitrary table, are phrases (very good phrases) that are to serve as an inspiration to do another drawing, taking an occasional photo and may haveArga, especially at the end.
2. I miss the time when the air was clean and dirty sex.
3. At the time the aircraft flies. 4.
I want to forget if I begin to forget, I forget to forget and start to remember.
| | 5.
do not believe in an afterlife, but just in case, I've changed my underwear. | | 6.
Neither the Last Supper with the original cast would achieve complete this room. | | 7.
The i
0 comments:
Post a Comment