Friday, September 17, 2010

Tonsils More Condition_symptoms

QAF something you would change? [info] The final gave her relationship with Ethan Hey, he was not bad! xD Of course if competís against Brian has everything to lose, but I think the boy deserved better than the end of "I metiroso, hypocrite who never really loved you as he said." 4. The first song that comes to your head. Return to Me by Fito Paez

5. Who revived the books of Harry Potter?

A SiriusFredRemusTonksHedwig xDDD Seriously, would revive Fred. Although my favorite character will always remain Sirius, it was Fred who had a life still ahead: (
And commenting para
you, I decided to leave this open lj for all or almost all. My private life will remain in FO But neither posting both here and my life is anything but interesting (if you want to know, I'm sick D: Although I can say much about it for twitter xD).

0 comments:

Post a Comment