Saturday, January 1, 2011

Building A Wedding Seating Chart

Though this post should have been published yesterday, today is that I have been inspired to do it. So:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!

Artist: Haine01

Last 2010 was a strange year, because there is no better adjective to explain. There were sad moments, some great and those who do not know how to define. I lost a very special person, my mom was diagnosed with a serious illness, and my family is a little more distant than before, but I alsonames prepared, I have met amazing people, I have been the most wonderful places in the world, I have written, listened to music, I excited and I was heartbroken. I keep breathing, blood in the veins and beating heart. I see this 2011 with hopes, dreams and illusions, with a new account borróny, as if life gives us lemons is to make lemonade)

And I've been with you, my dear flist. Maybe a little lost, my ghost complex, but always aware of everything they do. I love them and they know it;) So my best advice for this year: Live, either way, but live as if the last day. Feel the air, breathe, d & a

0 comments:

Post a Comment