But ... thought, 'Let's do whatever we can ... "so we started with the rising quality of the characters.
The most important "body type" first ...
had very different views on the proportions of the characters, probably because the previous image of Ragnarok. Reflecting on the views of those playedoacute; in the current characters, then instead of changing the proportions, we decided to try to create characters who could express so much tenderness as fresh as we expected at first, increasing the quality of the current ratios.
addition, the character of 7-heads-of-high is able to express actions in a more free than a SD character and can display multiple detailed costumes and accessories, which is very important for players enjoy the game, this greatly influenced our decision.
Here, instead of just relive the feeling of Ragnarok, decided to pursue a more drawing-animated and increase the quality of animaciones for large action sequences.
Too long, did not read
(Like my posts, juas)
:
- male bodies get a higher volume to be more masculine.
- The women's bodies become softer to be more feminine.- A palette of clear, warm colors to give a more natural look to the clothes.
C
------------------------ From time to translate I forgot to write my own opinion it possible?
Anyway, I do not think they will wrong the review, the change is minor but noticeable. The truth is that I like too play too much in a world of crisp and androgynous heroes such as elves and from the original to the "Suggestion 3-4 (Male)" will notice the change, I hope added option to customize the volume of the body as in Aion and Domo.
Anyway, I liked the originals (except for the effect
Anyway, I liked the originals (except for the effect
0 comments:
Post a Comment