Monday, January 17, 2011

How To Turn The Volume Off On Funbrain

Following yesterday's post, now speak of the frames.
mounts are another transport system, while the player is mounted to the movement will get a bonus from +20% to +80%. Unlike in the RO1, the RO2.5 frames are not restricted by class, but it seems that not be used to fight Maybe surprise us with a future ability Knight mounted combat?
The truth is that the initial design of the frames I like a lot, especially the Petite, but I hope to add more frames then interesting as Wolf, Desert Wolf, Mastering, Eclipse, Cornus, Garm, Goat, etc. , etc ...







I must say I am surprised that I like so much when usually mounts games often leave me cold.

The video presentations are fine, but not so bad that showed a little effect mounts in the game.

The girl in this other video relies on a Peco at minute 0:10 and 3:05, to see him in-game. As I said above, it would be good to be Gravity who showed a few seconds of frames on-line.

Ooo ... Summoning a Pecooo ... That Was An awfully
... cool animation just to get on him ... ... a chicken
...

I would particularly like Sasquatch a mount that takes you on a basket on his back or mastering carry you to jump around the map And you would want to mount what?
PS: Am I the only one who would seem that the new culvert melody he looks great?

0 comments:

Post a Comment