Okay, yesterday I saw the film of Nazi Zombies (Dead Snow in its original title).
I need not dwell too much, just say it's a modern horror movie with zombies and topics, many topics. Bad performances, script inconsistencies, blood in industrial quantities and much boredom. Not a single decent scare in the whole movie, not a single moment of tension, gore only poorly represented with Nazi zombies ... and not, in this case the argument of "Hey, man! But they are zombie Nazis! "Has no value, that of Nazi only have the zombie costume and come out from under the earth. Pel & iacu
you; particles of the same genre but I enjoyed: My Bloody Valentine, 29 weeks after the night of the living dead (Yes, the original) and virtually anyone that I comes to mind how bad it could be.
Gods ... along with "The Hitchhiker's Guide Galatians" ("The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" in its title) one of the movies that throw to Mount Doom.
...
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a long trek to Mordor.
0 comments:
Post a Comment