Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tingling Fingers More Causes Memories of Ragnarok Online

rnal and Batallón666 if you're reading me.

AbSolitude, that marvel of melody.

From the first time I played, I am disappointed that things have changed a lot.
The first time I played this game would at most 15 years, I was a little over a year ROJournal clan, I had fun, people were very lively and talkative, I shared tastes and top masters were several artists (Yes, those people who draw) there was no way to get bored, when suddenly my mother decided that the internet was bad for me
TMLXC
Christmas in the 13th Month, another delicacy of the RO, a game with great melodies.
closed When the server started to try other servers, including the official free server, but the truth is that not take it too. Start over again and again level 1 characters and return to find people that are fun and made me comfortable talking tedious, especially when three of every four people are Hoygan
s who do not know that serve commas

beggers compulsive rather than beg or breathing 1337 with the imperative to make a million every minute experienceor life.
Who has not experienced this in an online game?

must say it is not just a thing of the RO, I have tried other MMORPGs, Warhammer Online, Luna Online, Dream Of Mirror Online, the critically acclaimed World of Warcraft, etc ... and I'm sad to see how the social environment is becoming more shallow in those games, like riding situations sweating blood to defeat a boss by the hair, to have three guys watching without doing anything to help and when the enemy is 10% of life is suddenly two party applications that they also meet the objective of the mission. If you accept you're a wimp ifgates are an unfortunate ... The day our daily bread. Well, I've complained a lot, wanted to talk about the virtues of the game, not to criticize the games online. RO is a game that blends 2D elements in a 3D world, a system very simple and repetitive game that had as its strengths a great social environment, a very active community, a very funny design, a mapping precious minimum computer requirements and levels of customization quite interesting for the time of this, probably the most addictive game was the level of "cute."




C
HTMLXC
A game with a beautiful artwork sold much more, it has now become a standard.
There were dozens of hats and accessories that allow the character to look from ridiculous to cool, and many people are hooked to the challenge of getting more exotic caps normally required , an extremely high level to defeat monsters for hours to get a specific object many times.
To me what I liked most was the freedom of the map, but then killed him by adding infinite level monsters everywhere, but at first coulds discover the world from the earliest levels, unlike all current games in which the maps are categorized by tiers and you have to move through the straight line you are solving, the RO could go to dozens of different maps of same level, there were five or six cities of "level 1" which in turn were surrounded by maps and maps for beginners with stronger monsters but do not look at you and kill half bad breath, as in WoW if you try to go to maps of five levels higher than you.




Sometimes high levels were those who were out to you and not vice versa ... CHTMto do ...).

--->

Come, who has not tried to merge into the ultimate warrior at least once in their life.
Today "very cool skills but nobody wants that do not count for much" Signum crucis.


Every time the leaders became "matable" the development team made them "invincible. Just remember being able to kill Dracula and Golden Thief Bug.

=
C

0 comments:

Post a Comment